- MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Gripping, tossing, and bouncing encourage growth of fine and gross motor skills
- SENSORY ENGAGEMENT: Unique geometric shape sensory ball is therapeutic, stimulating, fun, and encourages children to crawl and develop coordination
- ENHANCE LOGIC AND REASONING: Tossing, tracking, and bouncing enhance hand-eye coordination, visual sensory development, and logic & reasoning skills
- VISUALLY STIMULATING: Bright, colorful design engages visual senses and encourages color recognition skills
- Contains 1 ball; Recommended for ages 6 months and up; Edushape products are made with BPA and phthalate free plastic
Release Date: 01-08-2018
Details: This unique triangle shaped version of our best-selling sensory ballsl wobbles and rolls from side to side, encouraging children to crawl and develop coordination. Engage visual and tactile senses with the colorful surface. Encourage growth of fine and gross motor skills, logic, reasoning, and coordination through bouncing and tossing. It comes fully inflated and can be re-inflated via built-in “basketball pin” receptacle. Made with safe PVC phthalate free plastic. Recommended for age 6 months and older.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.9 x 6.7 inches