Brand: Imagination Generation
- It's an old-fashioned barn raising! How high can you balance the stack the pieces?
- Stack fun farm shapes like the horse, cow, pig, puppy, rooster, sheep, duck, kitty, and goose.
- No two shapes are the same, which makes creating a secure, balanced stack extra challenging.
- Develops fine motor skills while encouraging critical thinking and problem solving.
- All-natural wood pieces with bright, bold colors. Ages 3 and up.
Publisher: Imagination Generation
A Barnyard Balancing Act!
Now what are all those animals doing on the barn roof? Balancing, of course! And they think it would be the bee's knees if you helped stack them up high. They've bet the farm it won't take you longer than two shakes of a lamb's tail! So go ahead, take the bull by the horns, and do your best to balance the whole barnyard!
Why You'll Love It: It's a fun, puzzling challenge to stack up the whole barnyard, and it develops fine motor skills and promotes critical thinking and problem solving! The full cast of characters includes a cow, horse, sheep, pig, rabbit, puppy, kitty, goose, duck, chicken, rooster, and a tricky shrub. And no two pieces are the same, so each time you play is a new adventure! This toy is simple to play, tough to master, providing hours and hours of replay value.
What's in the Box?12 all-natural wood pieces painted with bright, bold colors, and 1 barn to balance them on. Can you balance them all?
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.1 x 1.1 inches